Kick Starting my 100 days project - Story Telling

 I have always believed that story telling is an art. And also felt that it was never my cup of tea.

However decided to take a plunge into it. Thanks to the group of parents enthusiastically working and helping each other in their own paths of 100 day projects that I flag off and hope to update where and how I am able to continue in this journey.


With my son who needs facilitation in language development, stories play and important role in sequencing and imagination building.

I just realized its been almost 5-6 years since i attempted telling him stories.


Day 1

With the help of life smart goals, I have dusted and pulled out all those stories I have already tried telling in the past with an assumption that it will be easy to associate and to gain attention of my son.


One of the story being the THIRSTY CROW, materials collected for visual and cards made on day1.

Link to the making of the same below for reference.



See ya tomorrow with an update on Day 2.

More ideas are welcome please post in comments below. Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishment - When does the subconscious feel it?

Attention Deficient - Who does not have it?

100 Days of Consistency - Is that possible?